Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If you wish to cancel your REPLENISH retreat ticket and the request is received before June 25th 2021 you will be offered the opportunity of a 50% refund.
- If you have booked a ticket that covers accommodation & retreat, and you wish to cancel before June 25th 2021 you will be offered the opportunity of a 50% refund of the total purchase.
- If your event cancellation is received less than 1 month before the event start date, there will be no monetary refunds and the event is non-transferable.
- If you fail to arrive on the date of the retreat, arrive on a date other than the confirmed event date, or you leave early, your payment is non-refundable and non-transferrable to another date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy – Special Circumstance
- If the booking cannot be honoured for any reason outside of both parties control (e.g Bushfire, Flooding, Pandemic, Border closures, Bereavement, Medical Reason etc) the retreat will be postponed and rescheduled or moved to an online event. In case of moving online a 50% refund on your ticket purchase will be honoured.
- The event is held in NSW and we do not accept personal responsibility for an individual’s travel costs (including flights and accommodation) affected for any reason outside of both parties’ control.
- Under these special circumstances we ask for as much notice as possible in regard to any change to status of your booking. We also endeavour to give as much notice as possible if for any reason outside of our control we have to postpone the event.
- Your booking is considered confirmed once your payment is received by Callie Brown.
- If you have given us your credit card details, please note that we will automatically charge your credit card when booking through a payment plan. If sufficient funds are not available or your payment is declined for other reasons, we will contact you via email.
Limitation of Liability
- We will be doing light physical activity during the retreat, it is important that before booking, you consult with your health care professional to ensure that you are mindful of your current health and any restrictions that are appropriate for you.
- Replenish Retreat accepts no liability for any injury, loss of property, or death resulting from attending our retreat space.
- We do not accept responsibility for any personal items which are left, lost, damaged or used without permission at Replenish Retreat.
- At times, we take photographs on the property as well as throughout the program – including mealtimes, yoga classes, and coaching workshops. In booking with us, you provide us with your permission to be photographed, and for these photos to be used in our marketing materials. Please state in writing if you request otherwise.
By confirming a booking with us you have therefore accepted all of our Terms and Conditions.