Replenish your sense of self in beautiful Byron Bay.
A weekend to gather, reignite, relax and be deeply nourished mind, body and soul. Your whole self will be held, restored and replenished. Allow your true nature to be nourished by nature.
We gather 27 - 29 August 2021
- Sound healing
- Nourishing food
- Coaching pods
- Sunrise/sunset walks
- Conscious movement
- Deep conversation
- Guest workshops
- Rest, meditation and so much more!
A peek into REPLENISH
Friday (Day 1)
4pm Opening circle
5 - 6pm Sound healing
6 - 8pm Dinner
Saturday + Sunday (Day 2 & 3)
- Sunrise and sunset walks + yoga
- Sharing circles
- Meditation and movement
- Complimentary massage
- Clarity Coaching pods
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Daily guest workshop
Saturday night optional to join a group booking out for dinner. Not included in retreat cost.
Connect, Clear and Move to REPLENISH.
A weekend to gather, nourish and ignite. Through movement, connected conversation, sharing circles, nourishing food, nature, ritual and deep rest.
Revive, Relieve & Reignite yourself!
A coming together that will gift your cells a rich REPLENISHMENT. You are worth it!
When you feel resourced your daily life feels richer, easier and more joy filled.
Nothing to accomplish, simply as intentional space to Replenish
Friday 27 August (4pm) to Sunday 29 August (4pm) 2021
Broken Head NSW, Australia
Accomodation is not included. There are plenty of accommodation options to suit varying budgets in the nearby areas of Cooper Shoot, Broken Head, Suffolk Park or Byron Bay. Please reach out if you would like support with finding suitable digs to meet your needs.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If you wish to cancel your REPLENISH retreat ticket and the request is received before June 25th 2021 you will be offered the opportunity of a 50% refund.
- If you have booked a ticket that covers accommodation & retreat, and you wish to cancel before June 25th 2021 you will be offered the opportunity of a 50% refund of the total purchase.
- If your event cancellation is received less than 1 month before the event start date, there will be no monetary refunds and the event is non-transferable.
- If you fail to arrive on the date of the retreat, arrive on a date other than the confirmed event date, or you leave early, your payment is non-refundable and non-transferrable to another date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy – Special Circumstance
- If the booking cannot be honoured for any reason outside of both parties control (e.g Bushfire, Flooding, Pandemic, Border closures, Bereavement, Medical Reason etc) the retreat will be postponed and rescheduled or moved to an online event. In case of moving online a 50% refund on your ticket purchase will be honoured.
- The event is held in NSW and we do not accept personal responsibility for an individual’s travel costs (including flights and accommodation) affected for any reason outside of both parties’ control.
- Under these special circumstances we ask for as much notice as possible in regard to any change to status of your booking. We also endeavour to give as much notice as possible if for any reason outside of our control we have to postpone the event.